I’m so glad you’re here. I enjoyed presenting to you on Thursday.
Here are the slides from our capital campaign sessions at the AFP conference in San Antonio. I’ve also included some other material you might find useful.
These tools are free to download, so please take advantage of them.
- How to Get Ready for a Campaign Session Slides
- How to Ask for a Big Gift Session Slides
- AFP Case for Support
- Campaign Timeline
- Campaign Readiness Assessment
For weekly information about capital campaign fundraising, periodic free webinars and access to on-line campaign courses, subscribe today.
Beyond capital campaigns…
And because you are a thoughtful person, I suspect that you’re interested in more than just improving your capital campaign technique.
I’m interested in human nature — mine and yours — whether that’s expressed through the way you ask for gifts, or the way you make decisions, or the way you interact with others.
Each week I write a short post on something thought provoking. Sign up for the RSS feed at the bottom of the website homepage, and you’ll get my newest blog post in your inbox and it may nudge you to see the world just a little differently.
Each post ends with a request to TRY THIS — a small, simple experiment, but one that has the potential to change they way you see your life.
A few examples:
- Learn how to get your partner to take you out to dinner through the power of intentional conversation.
- Discover a foolproof way to make a difficult decision when you really don’t know what to do.
- Increase your awareness about the stuff you keep and what it might be like to own very little.
If those topics pique your interest, then join me as we jostle our thinking a bit.