Most board members don’t know much about capital campaigns. And I’ll bet that at least some of them are anxious.
A capital campaign is probably the biggest, most ambitions fundraising project your organization has every undertaken. A successful campaign will make a huge positive difference, but failure would be a disaster.
So before you ask your board to seriously consider a capital campaign, make sure they understand what’s involved. Give them answers to their most pressing questions.
This Board Members’ Guide to Capital Campaign Fundraising will give your board members clear answers to the most commonly asked campaign questions.
- What are the benefits of a capital campaign?
- Where will the money come from?
- As a board member, will I have to ask people for gifts?
- How much will the campaign cost?
- Will we need a feasibility study?
- How much will I have to give?
- Should we hire a campaign consultant?
- How long with the campaign take?
You’ll find answers to these questions and many more in this free downloadable 13-page Board Member’s Guide.
Board members will play an important role in deciding whether or not to undertake a capital campaign. This guid will help them understand the basics of capital campaign fundraising. They’ll feel more confident and will make better decisions.
Get the Guide Now!
Check your email and click the confirmation link for instant access to the guide. You’ll also receive fresh, actionable capital campaign strategies delivered right to your inbox each week. You may unsubscribe anytime.