Your board members are ready and willing, but anxious. Once they know precisely what will be expected of them and what’s at stake, their anxiety will turn into excitement.
Read the articles below to learn the basics of preparing your board for a capital campaign.
- How to Get Your Board Ready for a Capital Campaign
- 3 Foolproof Exercises to Get Your Board Ready for a Capital Campaign
- How to Figure Out Your Board’s Capital Campaign Giving Goal
- Help Board Members Understand: Capital Campaign Fundraising is EVERYONE’s Job
- 10 Tips to Get the Most Out of Small VIP Cultivation Events
- 3 Volunteer Committees You’ll Need for Your Capital Campaign
Fully prepare your board for a capital campaign. Help them feel confident, informed and excited about what’s ahead. Our on-site board workshop will get them ready to lead the charge.