7 Powerful Lessons to Set You on the Road to Campaign Success
- Are you being pushed into a capital campaign before you’re ready?
- Are you afraid that you might not have enough major donors in your file to make a campaign successful?
- Do your donors complain about donor fatigue – even before a campaign?
- Are your board members reluctant to open doors to their friends and contacts?
- Do you wonder how in heavens name you’ll add a campaign on top of everything else you’ve got to do?
Find out how to deal with these common problems and more in this brand new free webinar designed to give you practical solutions.
For more than 30 years, Andrea Kihlstedt has helped hundreds of organizations plan and conduct capital campaigns.
Now Andrea has created this exciting new webinar designed to answer the seven campaign challenges you are most likely to face.
You’ll Learn 7 Essential Lessons
- Whether or not you’re ready for a campaign
- How to identify the major donors in your community
- Powerful ways to engage major donors early
- How to set the right campaign goal
- Practical ways to work with and around your board
- How to build and maintain momentum
- How to keep your focus where it NEEDS to be
Wednesday, April 12th, 2017
3:00 PM – 4:30 PM (Eastern Time)
Seating is limited, so register now and your name will be placed in a drawing to win a copy of the newly revised 4th edition of Capital Campaigns: Strategies that Work, the ‘bible’ of capital campaign fundraising.
Andrea is excited to help you on your path to making a bigger impact on the world! Don’t miss out on this FREE opportunity! Register today!